As a manager, there are plenty of projects, tasks, and employees that keep you busy. With the ever-changing safety policies and the adjustment to COVID-19 regulations in the workplace, it is important to keep your employee’s vision safe. As a prescription safety eyewear company, SafeVision can lighten your load and make it easier to streamline your managerial responsibilities concerning safety eyewear.
Here are five instant ways SafeVision can help:
- Being OSHA compliant will no longer be complicated or drain your time. Be assured that all our safety eyewear offerings are 100% compliant; no need to do any further research! SafeVision prescription safety eyewear has been rigorously tested to meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3.
- Stay within budget, and still get the eyewear you need. SafeVision can create a custom plan that fits your budget and project needs. We also offer customized pricing for high-volume purchasing.
- All employees will always have the right frames for the right job. With options like non-conductive, sealed, and dust protection, each of your employees will have the correct protection. At SafeVision, we have more frame options and unique designs than any other safety eyewear company.
- Your global or national business presence is no longer a logistical nightmare. We service multiple locations across the country or globe by creating easy-to-use programs for all employees. Once you place your order, your new safety eyewear will come promptly no matter where your business resides.
- Multiple lines of communication are available for employees to obtain help or service with their products. Our dedicated sales representatives are here to service all our accounts by assisting in selecting product options, eyewear fitting, billing assistance, and customer support.
The safety of your employee’s vision is our #1 focus. Get back to business and leave your prescription safety eyewear program to the experts at SafeVision.